środa, 11 sierpnia 2010

Missing...

Don't u just hate it when u miss someone? The strong need u have to see the person is just taking control over ur thoughts and every single thing u do only reminds u of that special someone? Well i have it now and i'm counting days till i see my special one...
I had to come to Warsaw to help my sister to rebuild her appt. I had a very good feeling about it, coz i thought that i'm gonna be busy so it won't be such a big problem to be without him. Well guess what? I was sooooo wrong. Okay i am busy, i have to do many many things here all the time and almost don't have any rest, but no matter what i do i still think about what day it is today and how much longer i have to be without him.
How is that possible that ur life can be taken over by soemone else? By taken over i mean that he has such a hug influence on my emotions that nothing else seems to matter at this point. Plus it's not like me to have this kind of feelings. Usually i'm quite a distant person. Okay i do like ppl i surround myself with, coz they are my friends and i went through a lot with them, but him...? With the bf's i had i never had this kind of feelings, coz even if we were apart i was always so calm about it, just not now...
Maybe it's like this because of the fact that this is not a typical summer. It's not like i rest or relax here... It is very hard to deal with everything and i miss living my life, the way it was before i came here. And the stress... Everything has to be done fast and in the best possible way. Eeeh i don't even know what i'm writing or feeling anymore. It's like i'm blaming the rebuild for feeling miserable but to be honest it's the fact that i'm not home, not with him...
He is my special someone, coz of the way he can make me feel like a little girl that will be taken care of no matter what happens. I'm like a little princess when i'm with him. He always makes me feel safe and gives me the warmth and attention i was always looking for in every other relationship i had. Could this be it? I mean it's not possible? Am i in love?
Eh what is love? The stragest feelings of all... The most scary one, the one i always wanted to run away from, but it seems that it was chasing me so bad that i didn;t even know when it found me... But i have to be 100%  sure before i can say i am in love with someone. Eh i know that this post doesn't make any sense, but nor do the thoughts that run through my head now...
I'm just so lost... :(

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz