niedziela, 1 sierpnia 2010

First time

People say that every first time is special and that no matter what it is is stays in the person's memory for a long time, if not forever. In this case it's kinda different, coz having a blog is nothing extraordinary - nowadays almost everyone has a blog or even more than one... But i've never even thought about starting my own blog. Why would i do that? It's the internet and everyone that has a bit of skills could find out it's me that is writing it. I've changed my mind recently after many new things that have happened in my life.
So there it is: my own blog - a place where i can describe my deepest secrets. I know that the whole thing is kinda confusing, but hey why not? Maybe someone will find my life interesting and will feel like following what is going on in it. If so feel free to check what's going on from time to time. I can ensure u that there's a lot, sometimes even too much to handle for one person.
Maybe i should start with saying a bit about myself. The first thing u should know about me is that i'm a very complicated person, who still haven't found the meaning of her life, but is looking for it all the time, without stopping for one day. I have a very dominant family, that wants to control me all the time, no matter what is going on in my life and atm i am at my sister's place which is around 320km away from where i live. I hate being in this city... everyone is always so rude here and they feel so posh! Oh don't get me wrong, i don't live in a small town or anything, i just live in a very relaxed city, where everyone knows how to chill out, have fun and compare all that with working or other responsibilities they have.
I still feel kinda strange about having a blog and putting my life online but i've decided i will do so, so there's not rly and option to go back. Well there is - i could not post this, delete it and forget about it, but it's just me - if i decide i wanna do smth i simply stick to it no matter what.
I've got no job - that's why i'm at my sister's place, coz she needs my help with rebuilding her appt. She's expecting a baby the beginning of November and together with her husband they want to change almost everything in their flat before Fifi - that's the name of her kid - will be born. 
I've recently finished the 1st degree of my studies - the Bachelor's Degree in management and now i got to one university for the Magter's Degree studies that start the beginning of October. The only question in my head is: why do i do it for? Who do i want to be and if the studies i've chosen are the right ones... So many questions and no answers - that's what basically my life is all about.
As a woman the main thing i will probably write about are my feelings. Atm there's a lot going on in my head and tbh i don't rly know what to do with all that. Let's say that's gonna be it for the first note in my blog. I'm not saying it's gonna be the last one today, but hmm i think it's enough of introduction. Probably i'll put smth about the confusing situations that are going on in my life atm, coz it's kinda killing me from the inside.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz